Like a rich tomato soup on a foggy evening, this episode feels like home — which is to say, follow up.
Plus: Carlos has a run in with Usher, Apple calls a mulligan on the trash can Mac Pro, and SF gets put on notice for its big city ego.
- TSA Pre✓® | Transportation Security Administration
- Amazon’s store of the future is delayed. Insert ‘Told ya so’ from skeptical retail execs. - Recode
- Daring Fireball: The Mac Pro Lives
- This is the Samsung Galaxy S8, coming April 21st - The Verge
- Facebook Stories puts a Snapchat clone above the News Feed | TechCrunch
- San Francisco Giants Schedule | MLB.com
- MLB At Bat lets you change its icon to your favorite team on iOS 10.3 - The Verge
- Hamilton - SHN San Francisco
- Food & Drink - Shake Shack