This week, Amazon has something they’d like to Echo Show you, Peet’s probably kind of regrets teaming up with Juicero, and another hyperlocal discussion of Bay Area restaurants. Plus: Apple’s connected home stumbles and a double dose of Better Call Saul.
PS: you might want to mute your Amazon Echo. 🙉.
- Exclusive: Uber faces criminal probe over software used to evade authorities | Reuters
- Introducing Echo Show - Amazon Official Site
- Introducing Echo Look - Hands-Free Camera and Style Assistant
- 3Com Audrey - Wikipedia
- Amazon's Echo family can now make calls and send messages
- SMALT-The smart home device that elevates your dining experience
- Even Apple can't make the Internet of Things tolerable - The Verge
- Top 100 Bay Area Restaurants 2017
- Carlos Gomez on Instagram: “He who controls the orange sauce...”
- Amazon Prime Video app reportedly coming to Apple TV after rumored high-level talks | 9to5Mac — Amazon Prime Video app reportedly coming to Apple TV
- HBO will pull its shows from Amazon Prime in 2018
- Amazon.com | Incase Icon Slim Pack, 15.6" Laptop Backpack, Black, CL55535 | Casual Daypacks
- Silicon Valley | Homepage | HBO
- (329) Big Data Batman (@BigDataBatman) | Twitter