K.D. seems like the kind of guy that would wait the extra four minutes for a Lyft instead of an Uber, right? Speaking of which: the Holder/Uber report is out, the Finals are over, and Donald Trump is absolutely not under investigation.
Plus: coming down from an exciting win of the Golden State Warriors of Oakland over the Cleveland Lebrons, Ryan goes inside baseball and explains the money behind a winning NBA team. 🐦 .
- M.G. Siegler on Twitter: "Your potential 2020 Golden State Warriors 😳🏀💰💰https://t.co/HAedxtv9Pp https://t.co/eBm3PJWywk"
- 2017 MLB Regular Season Standings Major League Baseball
- The One Device: The Secret History of the iPhone, Brian Merchant, eBook - Amazon.com
- Steve Kerr responds to legends who say their teams would beat Golden State Warriors - NBA.com
- iOS 11 Tidbits: Customizable Control Center, One-Handed Keyboard, Type to Siri and More - Mac Rumors
- iOS 11 vs. macOS: Apple Has Already Chosen the Winner
- Tim Cook: Bloomberg Studio 1.0 (Full Show 06/18) - Bloomberg
- How to Make $80,000 Per Month on the Apple App Store
- A Top Uber Executive Departs, Fraying the Company’s ‘A-Team’ - NYTimes.com
- Uber CEO to Take Leave, Have Diminished Role After Scandals - Bloomberg
- Uber board member David Bonderman resigns after sexist comment at meeting
- How Uber’s Chief Is Gaining Even More Clout in the Company - NYTimes.com
- Taylor Swift embraces streaming, brings full catalog to Spotify and more | TechCrunch
- The Six Biggest Announcements Of E3 2017
- Apple makes major podcast updates - Six Colors
- SeatGeek | Your Ticket to Sports, Concerts & More
- Monument Valley 2 review - Polygon