Amazon moved markets but all anyone can talk about is Swole Bezos: Mr. 206.
This week: meal kits, self-drowning robots, a Star War, and our quarterly productivity intervention. We also mark the 1/8th milestone for the Trump presidency. Pardons, MAGAnomics and well done steaks for everybody. ⛳️ .
- Trump Election Commission, Already Under Fire, Holds First Meeting - The New York Times
- Citing Recusal, Trump Says He Wouldn’t Have Hired Sessions - The New York Times
- The Giants sellout streak ended at 530 games on Monday.
- Pablo Sandoval Denies Reports He's Signing with Giants | Bleacher Report
- 'The Mummy,' 'The House,' and 'Transformers 5': Hollywood's Problem Isn't Sequels, but Bad Movies - The Atlantic
- Cabel Sasser on Twitter: "It is so crazy to me that Disney can't say "MARVEL" or "SUPER HERO" for theme parks in the USA. Compare Disneyland and Hong Kong marketing… https://t.co/PZ2RG0Dr4A"
- Matt Haughey ❤️❤️💛 on Twitter: "Bezos don't stop the party https://t.co/zZiOzInINE"
- Kyle on Twitter: ""I sell books." versus "I sell whatever the fuck I want." $AMZN https://t.co/j0TTnE7wFc"
- Amazon's Meal Kits are already available for some customers
- rach on Twitter: "someone please get my dad off snapchat https://t.co/XjV9vqRiUv"
- Roku Expects to Launch IPO Before Year-End - WSJ
- OmniPresence - document syncing for Mac, iPad, and iPhone - The Omni Group
- Bear on the Mac App Store
- Logitech’s Harmony Alexa skill now simplifies home theater voice control | TechCrunch
- When Robot Face-Plants In Fountain, Onlookers Show Humanity — By Gloating : The Two-Way : NPR
- mark mcbride on Twitter: "WHAT DID THE STORY SAY????? https://t.co/FjTcE9GM1S"
- Why 'MAGAnomics' Isn't Likely To Work : NPR
- Universal Type-C Charger, 60W - Google Store