If you accidentally create a branded podcast for a local restaurant group, how would one go about parlaying that into some type of ‘free food for life’ situation? Asking for a friend.
This week, we talk Blue Barn, emergency pods, early Apple Watch reviews, and searching for purpose in The Notch®. Plus: Ryan’s laptop gives up the ghost and he gives fancy cameras one more try. 📷 .
- Menus - Blue Barn Gourmet
- Little Snitch 4
- New York Times reporter Mike Isaac is writing a book about Uber - Recode
- darth:™ on Twitter: "@MikeIsaac https://t.co/IicyQYsbYC"
- Apple starts rolling out 4K HDR content to iTunes, upgrading prior purchases free of charge | 9to5Mac
- Todd Vaziri on Twitter: "I dare you to show this to Christopher Nolan. https://t.co/kfqyGYKFsS"
- The Talk Show ✪: Ep. 201, With Special Guest Matthew Panzarino
- Carlos Sample Photo (a7R)
- Carlos Sample Photo (iPhone)
- Apple Watch Series 3 with LTE review: missed connections - The Verge
- Apple Watch Series 3 Review: Untethered... and Unreliable - WSJ
- Apple Watch Series 3's "LTE problems" are actually an existing Wi-Fi bug | iMore
- iOS - Health - Apple
- iOS 11's Control Center: How it works
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Aren't Fully Disabled When Toggled Off in Control Center on iOS 11 - Mac Rumors
- The Private Browser With Automatic Ad Blocker | Firefox Focus