The more things change, the more they stay the same. This week, we dive deeper into the new Echos, look at iPhone X and its probable effect on total iPhone sales, and re-litigate the merits of an actual Apple TV.
Plus: we learn that the start of Ryan’s fiscal year is dictated by when IKEA has its free meatball weekend. 🇸🇪 .
- Twitter just doubled the character limit for tweets to 280 - The Verge
- Echo users can now call phone numbers in North America free - Six Colors
- Introducing Echo Connect - Amazon Official Site - Turns your Echo into a voice-controlled speakerphone
- Ikea’s smart lights are as stylish and breakable as its furniture - The Verge
- The IKEA TV Reviewed: Worse Than Assembling 100 Bookshelves at Once
- SLADDA Bicycle - 28 " - IKEA
- IKEA buys TaskRabbit to help you build furniture
- Daring Fireball: Cultural Insularity and Apple TV
- The case for Apple to finally just make a TV - The Verge
- Bob Burrough on Twitter: "https://t.co/xGDws5UD06"
- Designing Websites for iPhone X | WebKit
- Self-driving cars are coming faster than you think. What will that mean for public radio? » Nieman Journalism Lab
- How Apple is managing the iPhone buying dilemma | Macworld
- IKEA Place on the App Store
- Tina Fey was handing out free cheese fries in NYC today. : pics
- Bossypants: Tina Fey: 8601400317013: Amazon.com: Books