Just when we thought we were Out of the Woods, streaming Taylor Swift’s new album Reputation may be just a figment of our Wildest Dreams. For you see, it seems there’s still some Bad Blood, a story we know All Too Well. Look what you made her do, meager streaming royalties…
This week: Star War, portrait mode fatigue, cautionary tales, and Derek Jeter is definitely getting lots of work done. ⚾️ .
- Kathleen Kennedy (producer) - Wikipedia
- Taylor Swift’s Reputation: How and where to listen to it. - Vox
- The Median Price per Square Foot Across the USA
- Samsung The Frame TV: Display Custom Art, Fully Customizable Art Frame
- Uber Hit With New Blow in London as Panel Says Drivers Aren’t Self-Employed - The New York Times
- Sony's A7R III packs big improvements into a familiar package
- Dynamic range of the Sony A7R II – Marco.org
- Apple Pay Cash is available in iMessage to iOS 11.2 beta users
- Derek Jeter's office has two iPads and a lot of hand sanitzer. I have questions. - SBNation.com
- Bose noise-masking sleepbuds - Indiegogo
- Introducing the New Firefox: Firefox Quantum - The Mozilla Blog
- Dave Itzkoff on Twitter: "HBO says Louis CK will no longer..."
- Rugged Maniac 5k Obstacle Race & Mud Run
- Mr. Robot - TV Show - Watch Full Episodes | USA Network