If a HomePod debuts in a forest and nobody is around to give Siri a request it can’t answer, does it really exist?
This week: Amazon’s line-less concept store Amazon Go opens to record lines, Ryan hits the slopes and one of us gets hoodwinked by the Coca-Cola corporation. ⛷.
- Nintendo Announces Nintendo Labo, A Wild New Experiment For Switch
- Shareholders likely to see most of AAPL’s repatriated cash, say analysts, with $88B benefit | 9to5Mac
- Bonuses Aside, Tax Law’s Trickle-Down Impact Not Yet Clear - The New York Times
- Daring Fireball: HomePod Starts Shipping February 9, Available to Order This Friday, Still a Bit of a Mystery
- Marco Arment on Twitter: "Fill your life with the excitement and joy of music.… "
- MoviePass will invest in films to have a stake in their success
- Inside Amazon Go, a Store of the Future - The New York Times
- Amazon Go and the Future – Stratechery by Ben Thompson
- Amazon Go Photos: Here’s what the new cashier-less convenience store looks like - Recode
- IBM Supermarket on Vimeo
- Will millennials kill Costco? - The Washington Post
- Netflix Blasts Past Q4 Subscriber-Growth Expectations, Shares Soar to All-Time High – Variety
- Spotify Has New Plan to Take on Radio and Reinvent Podcasts
- Pandora wants to build the ‘podcast genome project’ and help shows monetize | 9to5Mac
- Comment: Nokia scale shows us a third risk of today’s gadgetry | 9to5Mac
- Untappd - Drink Socially
- pyTivo - Wiki