Steal a pod on the road, steal a Doritos Locos Taco. This week: public/private pizza pothole partnerships, the return of Still or Sparkling, and a tale of two Amazon retail concepts.
Re: last week's absence. We were trying out App Limits and locked ourselves out of Skype. Whoops. 🤷♂️.
- Domino’s Offers to Fix Potholes in Your Neighborhood So Carry-Out Pizzas Get Home Safely – Adweek
- ಠ_ಠ on Twitter: "while the world begrudgingly comes to accept scooters as a part of city life — including my brutus of a colleague @kevinroose — i will remain the lone holdout and say they are an awful urban blight, birthed into existence by some unholy venture mammon https://t.co/dcMVjwZSvI"
- Scooter startup Bird is seeking a $2 billion valuation - Axios
- ಠ_ಠ on Twitter: "i give up https://t.co/93aunTdZVE"
- Uber to Spend Up to $500 Million on Ad Campaign — The Information
- Bryan Colangelo Resigns From 76ers After Twitter Scandal - WSJ
- AT&T Wins Approval for $85.4 Billion Time Warner Deal in Defeat for Justice Dept. - The New York Times
- The Beam is Sonos’ ambitious attempt to win the living room - The Verge
- Parks and Rec: I Know More Than You
- Shortcuts: A New Vision for Siri and iOS Automation – MacStories
- Pocket Casts gives details on watchOS 5 capabilities for podcasting apps | 9to5Mac
- August Smart Lock Pro + Connect | Control your door from anywhere.