Life comes with some hard truths. For instance: your time on earth is limited, iPads will likely always be poor productivity devices, and the most difficult of all: JoJo probably isn’t writing her own tweets. We’re sorry.
This week: 538's projections on the Lakers taking the Senate in 2020, Disney+, M&M minis, and Ryan sneakily embraces the multipad lifestyle. 🥀.
- House Election Results: Democrats Take Control - The New York Times
- Jody Avirgan on Twitter: "I’ve never eaten a blue M&M in my life. I felt that the addition of blue was uneccesary and upset the existing balance of colors. I won’t eat M&Ms in a movie theater because I can’t see the color and I don’t want to accidentally eat a blue one.… https://t.co/5IV6nqeqKH"
- M&M's: Difference between revisions - Wikipedia
- REESE'S | Peanut Butter Baking Chips | Products
- Leader McConnell on Twitter: "My latest Op-Ed: Will Dems work with us, or simply put partisan politics ahead of the country? https://t.co/X4IwYUedTE"
- Pandora brings its Genome technology to podcast recommendations | TechCrunch
- One of the best podcast apps, Pocket Casts, just got a big redesign - The Verge
- Magnolia pursuing 'lifestyle-focused media network' with HGTV parent company | Business | wacotrib.com
- Steve Troughton-Smith on Twitter: "Every time I hold the iPad in my hands it fills me with childlike wonder at how much technology we’ve distilled into a magic pane of glass, with instant access to the world’s shared knowledge. That feeling never goes away for me, and it’s why I feel sad for those who don’t get it"
- Disney on Instagram: “Stay updated about Disney+: the ultimate streaming destination for movies and shows from Disney, @Pixar, @Marvel, @StarWars, and more. Link…”
- Before a Deal, Amazon Had to Know: Could Cuomo and De Blasio Get Along? - The New York Times
- Amazon.com: iRobot Home: Alexa Skills
- Guy Fieri makes surprise visit to Butte College | KRCR