Okay, follow me here. Pre-made Christmas lights for your roof that spell out “stay in your lane”. Get our lawyers on the phone — it’s going to be big.
This week: cable companies, gutter robots, and Carlos does some mythbusting by explaining the profound unexceptionalism of 2018 Apple. You can’t have your cake and eat it too, and then sell the leftovers at 40% margins while pretending it’s $300 off, Tim. 💰.
- Brand New: New Logo for Cox
- Introducing Amazon 4-star
- Amazon 4-Star Rounding Up
- Darkroom - Photo Editor for iPhone
- Target appears to be testing in-store Apple Pay in San Francisco, limited to app-only elsewhere - 9to5Mac
- Touchless Museum Donation
- Podcasts on Pandora officially launches with 100,000 episodes from 100 shows - 9to5Mac
- Apple Offers New iPhone Promo Deals, Trade-Ins to Boost Sales - Bloomberg
- Source: Google Hangouts is shutting down in 2020 - 9to5Google
- Google is shutting down Allo - The Verge
- iHome iSP100 Outdoor SmartPlug
- Looj® 330 Gutter Cleaning Robot | iRobot
- Men's Slim Leather Wallets, Card Sleeves & Holders | Bellroy