We've made this episode about 10% bigger and given it a new name to juice this quarter's cash flows. Shipping late 2026.
This week: the Swedes lobby for fair play in Apple's walled garden, Google gets its head in the game, and an exclusive no-holds-barred interview with Eddy Cue. 🎬.
- Carlos Gomez on Twitter: "Oh no. First _The East Cut_ and now this.… "
- Do Not Disturb: How I Ditched My Phone and Unbroke My Brain - The New York Times
- CVS Receipt
- Kia becomes latest automaker to partner with Amazon for electric car charging stations - Electrek
- Tesla unveils Model Y electric SUV with 300 miles range and 7-seats - Electrek
- Apple announces WWDC 2019 dates: June 3-7
- Timeline - Time to Play Fair
- Addressing Spotify’s Claims - Apple
- Microsoft updates Store revenue split to give developers a 95% cut, but with limitations - 9to5Mac
- Sports Night: “The Cut Man Cometh”/“The Sweet Smell Of Air”
- Apple’s new AirPods come with a wireless charging case, Hey Siri support, and more battery life - The Verge
- dan seifert on Twitter: "the new airpods look exactly the same as the old ones how will people know that I am richer than those with the old AirPods… https://t.co/8otXEJa81a"
- Today is iMac day: Apple announces new models with faster processors and graphics - Six Colors
- Apple’s new iPads cling to old Apple Pencil - The Verge
- Google unveils Stadia cloud gaming service at GDC 2019 - The Verge
- Gmail for iOS rolling out Material Theme redesign [Gallery] - 9to5Google
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018) - IMDb