Know every character on The Wire?
Get $1MM in cupcake insurance from $38/mo.
This week: ballpark as a service, 5G litigation, foldable phones, and Gene! stirs up conversation about a different kind of TV. 📺.
- Bourbon Tea Party – Spindrift
- Bad Life Insurance Ad
- Report: Cleveland's Quicken Loans Arena being renamed | NBA.com
- Once a top draw, struggling Giants now battle decline in attendance - SFGate
- Farhan Zaidi, Giants Say They'll Explore Moving Fences in at Oracle Park | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights
- John Robb on Twitter: "“Buying a car today is an investment into the future. I think the most profound thing is that if you buy a Tesla today, I believe you are buying an appreciating asset – not a depreciating asset (due to the self-driving AI)." @elonmusk"
- An Update to Our Vehicle Lineup | Tesla
- Tesla delivers first $35,000 Model 3s to a happy few customers - Electrek
- Apple's TV Box Will Probably Get Disney+, Despite Rival Platform - Bloomberg
- My Samsung Galaxy Fold screen broke after just a day - The Verge
- Mark Gurman on Twitter: "The screen on my Galaxy Fold review unit is completely broken and unusable just two days in. Hard to know if this is widespread or not.… https://t.co/tvECygQgFN"
- Joanna Stern on Twitter: "Samsung’s statement on the Galaxy Fold screen issues:… "
- Netflix doesn't have a good business model, says Gene Munster
- Qualcomm and Apple agree to drop all litigation - Apple
- Following Apple's deal with Qualcomm, Intel says it is exiting the 5G smartphone modem business - 9to5Mac
- Amazon.com: Incase Icon Slim Pack, 15.6" Laptop Backpack, Black, CL55535: Top Deals Online
- Epson FastFoto FF-680W Photo Scanner B11B237201 B&H Photo Video