To better align ourselves with the way millennials consume their TV, we’ve decided that on a go forward basis we will no longer release episodes weekly. Instead, we’ll bank them and do 12 episode releases — Netflix style. It’ll be called a PodDrop®.
This week: having a healthy relationship with pop culture, tax rebates, and cronchy keyboards. 🥔.
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Showrunners Disappointed With How Quality Of Fans Has Dropped Off Over Past Couple Seasons
- Restaurant Reservation Scalping Site Is Everything Wrong with SF
- The Best Smart Scales: Reviews by Wirecutter | A New York Times Company
- Uncapped Plans | MoviePass
- Update on usage... : moviepass
- Tesla's Navigate on Autopilot gets put down by CR: 'less competent than a human' - Electrek
- San Francisco to ban cashless stores, saying refusing cash harms the poor - CBS News
- Amazon's New York Go store is the first to accept cash
- Comcast is giving Disney full control of Hulu - The Verge
- B&H Payboo Credit Card Save the Tax | B&H Credit Card
- Apple Store Locations: Reviews Show Customer Service in Decline - Bloomberg
- Apple updates MacBook Pro processors and keyboard, extends Keyboard Service Program - Six Colors
- Owen Williams ⚡ on Twitter: "First keyboard in history to launch with a replacement program on day one for when it definitely breaks? talk about faith… https://t.co/NvpJkrSbUu"
- Daring Fireball: Some Good Old-Fashioned Speed Bumps for the MacBook Pro Lineup, and a Tweak to the Butterfly Key Mechanism
- Pandora launches new Mac app after discontinuing dated player - 9to5Mac
- Playdate. A New Handheld Gaming System
- TiVo Commercial Auto Skip Has Arrived