Worlds are colliding. Joanna Gaines just installed Still or Sparkling® taps at her new coffee shop and we couldn't be happier. There's a 10% royalty attached to that branding though and we only accept payment in Chalk Paint.
This week: backup shaming, infrastructure talk, and for the first time ever, we circle back, literally, to something from last week's parking lot.
- Still or Sparking™️ at Magnolia Press
- Consumer Reports finds Tesla's Smart Summon 'glitchy'
- Dog drives little Boy in car.....Daisy Driving Oliver - YouTube
- Dave Zatz on Twitter: "Got my first TiVo pre-roll ad. It was amazing. Black screen with no cues, followed by ad, followed by lengthier black screen, then a bong and then dropped into menu with the recording playing behind it. https://t.co/y5fPkyKBKO" / Twitter
- Amazon’s new Fire HD 10 tablet costs $149 and charges via USB-C | Ars Technica
- Disney Bans Netflix Ads as Streaming’s Marketing Wars Intensify - WSJ
- Kuo: iPad Pro With Rear 3D ToF Camera and Scissor Mechanism MacBooks to Launch in First Half of 2020 - MacRumors
- How Tim Cook Won Donald Trump’s Ear
- macOS Catalina review: New era ahead, proceed with caution - Six Colors
- Harmony remotes are fading in relevance as streaming takes over, says Logitech CEO - The Verge
- Toys ‘R’ Us relaunches its website, where online sales are powered by Target | TechCrunch
- New Sonos service lets you rent its speakers - The Verge