We take a couple of weeks off for some R&R and demo days and all of a sudden two new streaming services launch. Cord-cutters beware: the holiday season is nigh and it appears we have the power to double your entertainment budget at the drop of a mic.
This week: Carlos discovers his true calling as a Trader Joe’s influencer and spills the beans about store mascots, Ryan outs himself as an unrepentant 12:30AM email sender, and an iconic coffee sugar bomb pairing is back. ☕️.
- Star Wars episodes I-VII are available in 4K HDR on Disney+ - The Verge
- Turkey and Stuffing Chips | Trader Joe's
- Trader Joe’s List: Meet the grocery influencers of Instagram - Vox
- As Apple's services grow, it's 'gifts' for users and ARPU for analysts - Six Colors
- Apple TV, Apple TV, Apple TV, and Apple TV+
- Apple's Phil Schiller on reinventing the new MacBook Pro keyboard - CNET