We’re all learning a lot during this pandemic. About ourselves, about government, about humanity. But also we’ve also learned something we already kind of knew: ain’t nobody buying Bubly®.
This week: paper product supply chains, the Pepsi Universe, and an extremely specific reference for people who remember where North Hall Room 1110 is.
- In Brief: The Wrong Kind of Breathtaking
- Trump lashes out in White House briefing claiming 'total' authority as president - CNNPolitics
- Google Stadia free version now available - Polygon
- NBCUniversal officially enters the streaming wars with Peacock launch - The Verge
- Disney Plus Racks Up 50 Million Subscribers in 5 Months - The New York Times
- New iPhone SE replaces iPhone 8, Apple discontinues iPhone 8 Plus without replacement - 9to5Mac
- Recession shapes - Wikipedia
- Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro now available to order, ships next week - 9to5Mac
- Apple Plans IPad-Like Design for Next IPhone, Smaller HomePod - Bloomberg
- Stream for free: Apple makes some Apple TV+ shows free to watch for a limited time - 9to5Mac
- Apple Mac Pro Wheels Kit - Apple