Sure, the Seattle Kraken brand identity is pretty great, but it feels like it's for a different time. What's a more honest mythological thing to name a hockey team in 2020?
May we humbly suggest the King County Sisyphus-es? Oh no. Looks like the rock is rolling back down the hill again...
This week: brisket and ribs, self-emptying Roombas, and the makings of the longest shortest baseball season. ⚾️.
- Gail Simone on Twitter: "Movie you hate that everyone else loves: The Breakfast Club." / Twitter
- Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) - Rotten Tomatoes
- 🐶 Maxine the Fluffy Corgi (@madmax_fluffyroad) • Instagram photos and videos
- No bubble for the 2020 NFL season? Why the league decided against it, what's next
- NBA is using Microsoft Teams to brings virtual fans into its real-world games - CNET
- NHL hub cities of Edmonton, Toronto ready for Stanley Cup Qualifiers
- Converting a Second Home Into a Primary Residence - The New York Times
- Best Portable Power Station 2020 | Reviews by Wirecutter
- EcoFlow DELTA 1300 – The Ultimate Portable Power Station
- Google extends work-from-home through June 2021 as coronavirus cases surge
- CES Will Be Online Only in 2021, Opting Against Las Vegas Showcase - WSJ
- Seattle Kraken
- iRobot Roomba i7+ Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal Charcoal I755020 - Best Buy
- Lawmakers From Both Sides Take Aim at Big Tech Executives - The New York Times
- Lawmakers, United in Their Ire, Lash Out at Big Tech’s Leaders - The New York Times
- Eliot on Twitter: "https://t.co/Ulq1vnCHwq" / Twitter
- ‘Instagram can hurt us’: Mark Zuckerberg emails outline plan to neutralize competitors - The Verge
- AMC and Universal agree to let movies go from theaters to digital rentals much sooner - The Verge
- The Best Dry Food Storage Containers | Reviews by Wirecutter
- Beyond Plus | Bed Bath & Beyond