Retail may be dying, but that's not stopping IKEA from opening up urban concept store downtown. Perhaps that's why Herb Caen always lovingly referred to San Francisco as Jokkmokk-by-the-Bay.
This week: an update on Epic Games' $257,000,000 free ride, Consumer Reports gives Tesla FSD the business, and Peloton doubles down on its pandemic prospects. 🏃♀️.
- Thick wildfire smoke blocks sun, turns Bay Area sky orange - SFGATE
- Meredith Haggerty on Twitter: "Imagine showing this tweet to yourself a year ago and explaining "oh no, the masks aren't because the sky is orange, that's for a different thing." https://t.co/nnqoOBk3uM" / Twitter
- Barack Obama on Twitter: "The fires across the West Coast are just the latest examples of the very real ways our changing climate is changing our communities. Protecting our planet is on the ballot. Vote like your life depends on it—because it does. https://t.co/gKGegXWxQu" / Twitter
- How to watch Disney's Mulan on Apple TV, iPhone, more - 9to5Mac
- Apple seeks damages from Epic Games for breach of contract
- Epic Games accounts won’t be able to use Apple’s sign-in system as soon as September 11th - The Verge
- SF Mayor London Breed says IKEA mall will make ‘huge difference’ for downtown
- Tesla 'Full Self-Driving Capability' Review - Consumer Reports
- Apple Holds Online Event to Launch New Watch on Sept. 15, 2020 at 10 a.m Pacific - Bloomberg
- Meet The New Peloton Bike+ And The New Peloton Tread | The Output
- Wolf It Down Espresso | Equator Coffees — RestaurantsCare.org
- Home - Restaurants Care
- Portable SSD T7 TOUCH USB 3.2 1TB (Black) Memory & Storage - MU-PC1T0K/WW | Samsung US
- The Best Portable Air Conditioner | Reviews by Wirecutter