Capitalism is a fickle beast. Sure it’s why a health emergency can bankrupt a family, but sometimes Apple will only charge you 6x what something should cost instead of 12. So there’s that.
This week: beefy camera bumps, mid-Atlantic coffee chain merch, and your hosts’ surprisingly diametrically opposed takes on Apple’s new app store commission scheme. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know who is right. 🍎.
- Ken Jennings on Twitter: "I’ll probably get whichever vaccine has the funnier Super Bowl ad." / Twitter
- Dunkin' Merch
- DRINK CUP SHOES - In-N-Out Company Store
- Amazon.com: OVEKI Kitchen Timer, Magnetic Countdown LED Digital Timer，Twist One Button Operation for Teacher Kids and Elderly,for Classroom Home Work Fitness: Kitchen & Dining
- 3-in-1 Wireless MagSafe Charger for iPhone 12 | Belkin
- Apple announces App Store Small Business Program - Apple
- Spirit Works | California Distillery from Grain to Glass
- Amazon.com: glacio Ice Cube Molds - Jumbo Square Cube Tray with Lid and 2 Large Sphere Molds: Kitchen & Dining