We’re almost done writing our screenplay: “The Curse of the iPod Hi-Fi”. It’s a working title, but we think it’d be a great fit for TV+. Any listeners know someone who can get us a meeting with Tim or Eddy?
This week: new threads, slow streets, and Larry Page watches you sleep. 💤 .
- New leaked photos of AirPods 3 show universal fit without interchangeable ear tips - 9to5Mac
- Apple AirPods 3 not launching until Q3, says Ming-Chi Kuo - 9to5Mac
- Apple (AAPL) To Announce New iPads in April - Bloomberg
- Better Call Saul Final Season Officially Begins Production
- Apple discontinues original HomePod, will focus on mini | TechCrunch
- Santa Barbara’s State Street Pedestrian Promenade Could Be a Step in the Right Direction | Local News - Noozhawk.com
- San Francisco Mayor Breed moves to make restaurant parklets permanent
- Dr. Anthony Fauci: 'The Game Is Not Over' - The Journal.
- Magic is Back at Disneyland Resort! Theme Parks Plan to Reopen on April 30 | Disney Parks Blog
- TSA checkpoint travel numbers (current year(s) versus prior year/same weekday) | Transportation Security Administration
- Google announces new Nest Hub with Soli 'Sleep Sensing' - 9to5Google