To truly hear a podcast, you have to listen with your eyes closed. If you can, get it on vinyl. It's even better. Much like jazz, it's not the hot takes you hear, it's the ones you don't.
This week: on the lookout for the newest Pokemon CHAdeMO, shacking up at a Supercharger, and KPMG wins the bid for AFC Richmond's kit sponsorship. ⚽️.
- CalMatters on Twitter: "Gavin Newsom: “We have @tacobell doing those fancy Dorito tacos which are addictive beyond words. They're doing free Dorito tacos as well on June 15" during #VaxForTheWin event https://t.co/oB20IztL8b https://t.co/LwZ9IQw9y6" / Twitter
- The Unlikely Pioneer Behind mRNA Vaccines - The New York Times
- Supercharger | Tesla
- Tesla's new yoke steering wheel looks super awkward to use in first drives - Electrek
- Official Ted Lasso merch coming in a few weeks, but you'll have to wait longer to buy Richmond jerseys - 9to5Mac
- Ford F-150 Lightning starts under $40k w/ 300-mile range and can power your home - Electrek
- 1Password in the browser now supports Touch ID, dark mode, and more - 9to5Mac
- In the Heights (2021) - Rotten Tomatoes
- Lina Khan, Big Tech skeptic, named FTC chair mere hours after confirmation | Ars Technica
- Apple Can’t Block Pre-Installed App Removal Under Bill - Bloomberg
- Browsing Airbnbs — Mounted so high they're using a surge protector because the cord can't reach. : TVTooHigh