Have the Democrats considered revising the infrastructure bill to more of a loot crate model for states? Oh nice, this one has light rail funding! All Mississippi got was a Fortnite skin and 2 miles of protected bike lanes...
This week: cocktail multipliers, fry inflation, and the Guy Fieri moneyback guarantee. 🥞.
- Denver Biscuit Company - Real Southern, Real Good
- BISCUITS & BUNS NO GLUTEN. NO DAIRY. JUST YUM.
- Tierra Linda | The Monk's Kettle | The neighborhood tavern in San Francisco and San Rafael
- EACommunityTeam comments on Seriously? I paid 80$ to have Vader locked?
- Nintendo Switch OLED model will go on sale October 8th for $350 - The Verge
- Steam Deck
- Big iPads, Apple Car Changes, Amazon AR Glasses: Inside Big Tech Labs - Bloomberg
- Report: Apple Watch and Health exec Kevin Lynch joining the Apple Car team - 9to5Mac
- Tesla is charging owners $1,500 for hardware they already paid for - Electrek
- Tesla Full-Self Driving Software Alarms Safety Advocates - Consumer Reports
- Tesla is bringing its Autopilot-based 'Smart Shift' shifter to Model 3 and Model Y - Electrek
- Elon Musk confirms Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers later this year - Electrek
- Sebastopol Restaurant, Bar, Live Music And Events In The Barlow