Due to unforeseen supply chain issues, this week’s show doesn’t come with quality show notes. Apparently creativity is heavily reliant on “legacy nodes”. Who knew?
This week: free throws, college housing, and getting back on that bike. 🏀.
- X1 Cloud DVR FAQs - Xfinity Support
- Peloton (PTON) reports fiscal Q1 2022 earnings; shares fall
- Review: The 14-inch MacBook Pro Resets the Timeline – 512 Pixels
- Some new BMWs won't have touchscreens thanks to chip shortage - The Verge
- Munger Hall Q&A | The UCSB Current
- Exclusive Interview with Billionaire Charlie Munger on Controversial UCSB Dorm | 2021-11-01 | Architectural Record
- NBA scoring is down, and free throws are at a historic low - The Washington Post
- Buster Pawsey and Posey the puggle: An All-Star catcher retires, but legions of namesake pets live on
- Buy 14-inch MacBook Pro - Apple