You know that pet project you spend 10 years on and it never really gets any better? That, but it’s a listening device in millions of homes that cost tens of billions in R&D that sometimes turns off your lights when you ask.
This week: mood lighting, holiday lighting, and the Ford F-150 Lightning. 🛻.
- After Taylor Swift-Ticketmaster Fiasco, Senators Demand Answers of FTC - Variety
- Sports Alerts on the App Store
- NFL Sends Sunday Ticket Talks With Apple and Google Into Overtime - The New York Times
- Apple's Major League Soccer Season Pass debuts February 1st for $99 per year | Engadget
- Take a Look Inside Amazon's New Rivian Delivery Van
- Amazon.com: Philips Hue Play White & Color Smart Light, Single Base Kit, Hub Required/Power Supply Included (Works with Amazon Alexa, Apple Homekit & Google Home) , Black : Everything Else
- 24hr. analog timer
- Amazon Alexa is a “colossal failure,” on pace to lose $10 billion this year | Ars Technica
- Bob Iger returns as Disney CEO, stock rises
- Warner Bros. Discovery CEO: Doesn't 'Have to Have the NBA'; If NBA Leaves TNT, Where Could It Go? – The Streamable