About this Episode
If Apple were a teenager, which SVP would be the one running to the mailbox to try to get the report card before their dad Tim saw it?
This week: right and wrong opinions on fast casual, dollar menu thoughts on streaming, and putting on our Judge’s Table hats for Apple in 2022. Which one of us is Gail in this analogy? 🔪.
- Chipotle Beefs Up Hiring Ahead of ‘Burrito Season’ - The New York Times
- Robert Iger Shakes Up Disney’s Entertainment Operations, Rethinks Hulu Ownership - WSJ
- 'Shrinking' on Apple TV+ earns spot in top 10 most popular streaming shows - 9to5Mac
- Apple announces release date for Ted Lasso season three - 9to5Mac
- GMC Hummer EV review: bummer EV - The Verge
- NBC Sports hopes to bring back the NBA
- Theme of "NBA on NBC" [Roundball Rock]
- Amazon chief vows to ‘go big’ on physical stores | Financial Times
- Apple in 2022: The Six Colors report card – Six Colors
- Fun With Charts: A 2022 Report Card breakdown – Six Colors
- Daring Fireball: The Six Colors 2022 Apple Report Card
- Upgrade #446: The iPhone Abides - Relay FM