The Star Wars cinematic universe is in disarray under Iger, so says Ryan. How many more actors will have to hang up their taun-tauns and change careers to quippy, jaded therapists just to get a payday from Tim Apple?
This week: Animal Planet x Home Depot collabs, Michael Trout’s crib, and the continued messy world of midwestern cable sports rights. 🐟.
- Fancy mud room
- [Mike Trout] Mike Trout gaslights a child : baseball
- Vote for the official animal of San Francisco — Elite Eight!
- Spotify’s new design turns your music and podcasts into a TikTok feed - The Verge
- 'Star Wars': Kevin Feige, Patty Jenkins Movies Shelved - Variety
- RSN armageddon? What fans can expect as likely Bally Sports bankruptcy looms - The Athletic
- The Way Americans Watch Local Sports Is About to Change - WSJ
- YouTube TV launches early access to a ‘multiview’ feature for watching four streams at once | TechCrunch
- Streaming won’t save college football as we know it because it’s not saving TV - The Athletic
- MLS commissioner Don Garber discusses expansion, Apple TV deal and more in exclusive interview - The Athletic
- The Menu (2022) - IMDb
- Tár - Wikipedia