We promise this episode isn’t sponcon for the Chrysler Pacifica, but also, we’ve got unsold ad slots and its a tough media environment rn so hit us up auto industry we are for sale.
This week: air traffic patterns, EV charging in the real world, and the only thing french fries can’t make better. 🌯.
- Celebrity Drive: Jonathan Scott of HGTV's "Property Brothers: Forever Home"
- Special Interest License Plates - California DMV
- 2023 Chrysler Pacifica | Technology & Entertainment
- Amazon.com: ONANOFF BuddyPhones Explore+, Volume-Limiting Kids Headphones, Foldable and Durable, Built-in Audio Sharing Cable with in-Line Mic, Best for Kindle, iPad, iPhone and Android Devices, Rose Pink : Electronics
- Taco Bell is fighting 'Taco Tuesday' federal trademark - Los Angeles Times
- Ford CEO on Apple, Google and Elon Musk
- HBO and Warner Bros. Discovery to Unveil New Max Streaming Service - The New York Times
- ESPN Plans to Stream Flagship Channel, Eyeing Cable TV’s Demise - WSJ
- Disney+ to add Hulu content, raise price for ad-free service