It turns out all it took to make Mark Zuckerberg look like the protagonist was alt-right Tony Stark buying Twitter. Who knew? And by that we mean: Happy Threads Day.
This week: chicken restaurants that aren’t Los Pollos Hermanos, pizza restaurants that only sometimes serve pizza, and EV makers collectively throw CCS under the battery powered bus..
- Best seltzer: One sparkling water towers above the rest, and it’s not even close.
- Terra Sparkling Water Maker 90 Day Carbonation Bundle – SodaStream
- Original Cold Brew with OATLY
- Domino's® New Loaded Tots: They're Coming in Hot, Just in Time for the Big Game | Domino's Pizza
- pizzahutpiab_36447996_ver1.0.jpg (650×340)
- Reddit - https://external-preview.redd.it/jePZgXFvGTq2K4M6v7TI_2CY8qKANUpCORWz7f-t7vo.jpg?width=576&auto=webp&s=c328e5811ddb4f557289e5f607200dc94b872d04
- EV charging in America: all the news about building a new electric car infrastructure - The Verge
- DPReview.com looks forward to a new chapter with Gear Patrol: Digital Photography Review
- The Athletic announces layoffs - The Washington Post
- The New York Times to Disband Its Sports Department - The New York Times
- Home – State Bird Provisions