For any number of reasons, sometimes in life you just have to retire certain things. E.g.,: Kobe Bryant’s jersey numbers or a beloved pair of sneakers. We think the New York Times might want to look into that. #theupshot
This week: some wishes come true, some go unanswered, and sometimes you just want to watch Netflix without big data being judgmental af. 🔬 .
- Lumoid gear rental service has been shut down: Digital Photography Review
- The History of the Madden Curse | Digital Trends
- Apple adds first new Aerial screensaver for Apple TV 4K | 9to5Mac
- LG C7 OLED TV Calibration Settings
- Workouts++ for Apple Watch delivers podcast playback, Siri integration, more | 9to5Mac
- iPhone models dominate Flickr’s list of most popular cameras in 2017 with 54% of top 100 devices | TechCrunch
- Jony Ive returns to Apple design management role after two years | 9to5Mac
- Exclusive interview: Apple’s Phil Schiller on how the iPhone X 'seemed impossible at the start' | T3
- Apple responds to latest report claiming the iTunes Music Store is closing | 9to5Mac
- Apple confirms it has acquired Shazam - The Verge
- Amazon wants a key to your house. I did it. I regretted it. - The Washington Post
- ಠ_ಠ on Twitter: "netflix yesterday: “oh hell yeah viral twete” netflix today: “somebody go tell phil in marketing that hes fucking fired” https://t.co/cJ4fqoB3KY"
- Holiday Baking Championship | Food Network
- Fireplace by west elm on the App Store