Grab your shovel and put on your best suit, it’s time to market the hell out of this corproate tax giveaway.
This week: Coke is thirsting after those adventurous millennial consumers while Walmart and Apple go fishing for a pat on the back from Fox & Friends’ biggest fan. 🍊 .
- The truth about Walmart’s new bonuses – ThinkProgress
- Paul Krugman on Twitter: "A few notes on wage increases attributed to the tax cut. First, unemployment is back below pre-crisis levels, but wage growth still low -- e… https://t.co/0Vln90KMtf"
- Tim Cook on Twitter: "Breaking ground in Reno today with @GovSandoval & @MayorSchieve as part of our data center expansion plan, one of many Apple initiatives whi… https://t.co/DT4Gw0Gdsg"
- Apple Gives Employees $2,500 Bonuses After New Tax Law - Bloomberg
- All-New 2019 Ford® Edge SUV Coming Soon | Ford.com
- Apple’s CarPlay is finally coming to Toyota and Lexus vehicles - The Verge
- BMW nickel and diming owners with subscription based CarPlay for $80/year | 9to5Mac
- The new Diet Coke is zesty, feisty and so thirsty for millennials’ approval - The Washington Post
- Panic ceases development of Transmit for iOS - Six Colors
- Apple’s Indirect Presence Fades from CES – Tech.pinions
- Facebook Overhauls News Feed to Focus on What Friends and Family Share - The New York Times
- HQ - Live Trivia Game Show on the App Store