With Twitter and @jack struggling to make the hard choices about their platform, we play a round of everyone's favorite game: Incompetence, Ambivalence, or Willful Abdication of Responsibility!
This week: Pepsi ramps up adoption of Apple Pay, Tesla moves to integrate SodaStreams into the Model S, and Saul Goodman is installed as Uber's new CFO. Wait. I may have jumbled my notes. 🥤.
- Apple Pay now accepted at all US Costco warehouses, coming soon to gas stations | 9to5Mac
- Behind the wheel of a Tesla Model 3: It’s a giant iPhone — for better and worse - The Washington Post
- Elon Musk on Twitter: "Am considering taking Tesla private at $420. Funding secured."
- Update on Taking Tesla Private | Tesla
- Did Elon Musk Violate Securities Laws With Tweet About Taking Tesla Private? - The New York Times
- Elon Musk Details ‘Excruciating’ Personal Toll of Tesla Turmoil - The New York Times
- PepsiCo Breaks Out The Bubbly With $3.2 Billion Deal For SodaStream : NPR
- Opinion | Rules Won’t Save Twitter. Values Will. - The New York Times
- Inside Twitter’s Struggle Over What Gets Banned - The New York Times
- darth™ on Twitter: "and dont try to gaslight me about 'we are just always trying to do better' yeah join the fuckin club man"
- Apple Is Said to Plan Revamped Low-Cost Macs to Ignite Sales - Bloomberg
- Daring Fireball: Let’s Really Think About This ‘New Low-Cost Laptop to Succeed MacBook Air’ Thing
- ToothFairy on the Mac App Store
- Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse | Microsoft Accessories
- Large Print Sticker | Printable Keyboard Stickers | Layout Stickers | Language Stickers - 4keyboard.com