There are a thousand no’s for every yes, they say. Well, we’d sure love to see the list of 999 things that lost out to “partner with Goldman Sachs for a credit card that gives customers 3% back on products that have 40% margins and subscriptions they take a 50% cut from”.
This week: paper towel roll size hierarchies, Notes.app apologies, and an Oasis appears in the Amazon. Oh, and we briefly touch on the Apple services event. 🤢.
- Kindle Oasis - Amazon Official Site - E-reader
- James Kelleher on Twitter: "An erotic short story in three acts… "
- Mike Isaac
- Tesla delays deliveries of Model 3 with Standard battery pack - Electrek
- Quinn Nelson on Twitter: "Nobody at Tesla has ever seen rain before.… "
- Daring Fireball: Very Brief Thoughts and Observations on Today’s ‘Show Time’ Apple Event
- ཊལབསརངཧ on Twitter: "Apple's keynotes at this point are just crossover announcements for what to expect in the next series of the dystopia they're building and we're all having play the role of background characters in… https://t.co/YzfrDpo1eM"
- AT&T’s “5G E” is actually slower than Verizon and T-Mobile 4G, study finds | Ars Technica
- Ultimate Rewards | Credit Cards | Chase.com
- Amazon.com: Logitech MX Ergo Wireless Trackball Mouse – Adjustable Ergonomic Design, control and Move Text/Images/Files Between 2 Windows and Apple Mac Computers (Bluetooth or USB), Rechargeable, Graphite: Computers & Accessories
- Buy Surface Ergonomic Keyboard - Microsoft Store