With the Chase Center opening up in just over a month, we, as biz dev and synergy experts, have an incredible opportunity to help a deserving brand acquire the naming rights for what was formerly known as Oracle Arena. Leading candidates include: the Allbirds Center, Blue Bottle Stadium, and our personal favorite, the Uber Cactusdome®.
This week: smart appliance Jenga, annual passholder culture, and we do the math on the Taylor Swift economy, feat. Shawn Mendes. 🎤.
- XLOOKUP Announcement
- The 'Fixer Upper' curse: Why Chip and Joanna Gaines homes can be hard to sell
- You (Probably) Don’t Need the Internet Speed You’re Paying For - WSJ
- Eero rolls out two new subscription offerings focused on security - 9to5Mac
- House House on Twitter: "Untitled Goose Game will be at PAX West next week, sharing a booth with @playdate. We expect this to be a peaceful coexistence with no bite marks, feathers caught in cranks, etc. https://t.co/xrgFp7DFej" / Twitter
- Mario Kart Tour launching on iPhone next month- 9to5Mac
- LG ThinQ - Think Wise. Be Free. | LG USA
- The Teen Girl Tweeting From Fridge Story Is Likely Fake
- Breaking Bad Movie Trailer: First Look at ‘El Camino’ on Netflix – Variety
- iPhone 11, New iPad Pro, 16-inch MacBook Pro, AirPods 3 Features - Bloomberg
- MagicBands - Wikipedia
- A first look at Disney+
- Disney Plus discount offer adds to Apple TV+ pressure - 9to5Mac
- Disney+ to Release TV Episodes Weekly: Welcome Relief From Bingeing? | TVLine