We've accidentally pivoted to being Car Talk for people in the 25-34 demo.
This week: the King James Version of the NBA controversy, Disney going hard in the paint, and feeding the customer sat machine. 🏀.
- Custom Licence Plate - Adhesive Licence Plate Replica
- KLEEN X
- Volvo XC40 Pure Electric SUV | Volvo Car USA
- Google Stadia launching at 9am PST, November 19 for pre-orderers | Ars Technica
- Tesla’s ‘Full Self-Driving’ feature may get early-access release - The Verge
- Ben Golliver on Twitter: "Lakers’ LeBron James on NBA’s China controversy: “I don’t want to get into a ... feud with Daryl Morey but I believe he wasn’t educated on the situation at hand and he spoke.” https://t.co/KKrMNU0dKR" / Twitter
- Harrison Faigen on Twitter: "I'm uh, sure most of you follow LeBron, but he just clarified his comments https://t.co/4i9aOl9rph" / Twitter
- Episode 175 — The Abyss Stares Back | Exponent
- Disney+ on Twitter: "NGL spaghetti is our soulmate. Celebrate #NationalPastaDay with our pasta loving pups and stream #LadyAndTheTramp Nov. 12, only on #DisneyPlus. https://t.co/Emf2LUBm8Q" / Twitter
- Bob Iger Bets the Company (and Hollywood's Future) on Streaming | Hollywood Reporter
- Dave Itzkoff on Twitter: "old enough to remember when Disney’s home video strategy was to threaten consumers that their movies would be put away in a vault and if you didn’t buy them RIGHT NOW you might never get to see them again" / Twitter
- Daring Fireball: On the Upcoming Photoshop for iPad