Where Bada meets Bing meets oh no they’re really just going to package and sell the streaming service equivalent of that one kitchen drawer filled with random stuff that made it through three moves over two decades okay i see you at&t i mean you paid for it so you do you i guess.
This week: getting frunky, betting the spread on the over under, and Ryan hops in the metaphorical Camaro for some quarantine Trip-D. 🔥.
- BCS Frunk
- Matt Haughey 😷 on Twitter: "I wholeheartedly endorse Joe Biden’s wish for who wins the new season of Top Chef https://t.co/0ZJlgrkM50" / Twitter
- Grocery Delivery and Pickup | Whole Foods Market
- Dave Itzkoff on Twitter: "NBC says it's bringing back PARKS AND RECREATION for a one-time benefit special that will air next Thursday, 4/30. (Was produced during social distancing/quarantine, I am told.) https://t.co/IIluUVjhat" / Twitter
- 'Trolls World Tour' made more money for Universal than 'Trolls'
- AMC Theaters and Universal Brawl After ‘Trolls World Tour’ Is Online Hit - The New York Times
- 'Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker' Is Coming to Disney+ May 4 | WIRED
- Matthew Ball on Twitter: "Yeah this is probably HBO's proper nightmare. https://t.co/bFrKiW4y4P" / Twitter
- Otter Voice Meeting Notes - Otter.ai