For maximum freshness, this episode should be stored in a cool, dry place.
This week: playing ball for prorated peanuts, planning with The Wirecutter for when the wire is cut, and mulling over Twitter and Facebook’s differing approaches to moderating elected officials. 🐦 .
- The Best Portable Air Conditioner | Reviews by Wirecutter
- LG Electronics 14,000 BTU (10,000 BTU, DOE) Portable Air Conditioner, Dual Inverter, Quiet, Energy Eff, Wi-Fi with LCD Remote in White-LP1419IVSM - The Home Depot
- MLB commissioner Rob Manfred says he's '100 percent' sure there will be a baseball season in 2020
- Karl Ravech on Twitter: "MLB has made proposal to Players. 75 percent Prorated salary. 76 game season. Playoff pool money. No draft pick compensation for signing player. Season finishes September 27th. Post season ends at end of October. Significant move towards players demands and effort to play more." / Twitter
- Best Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) | Reviews by Wirecutter
- Best Portable Power Station 2020 | Reviews by Wirecutter
- Dust in the Light – Stratechery by Ben Thompson
- Overcast podcast player gains Apple Watch streaming over cellular and direct downloads over Wi-Fi - 9to5Mac
- Amazon.com: roro Wood Square End-Grain Chef Cutting Board, 14 Inch Acacia Square: Kitchen & Dining
- Amazon.com: Withings/Nokia Body Cardio – Heart Health & Body Composition Digital Wi-Fi Scale with smartphone app: Health & Personal Care