The NFL is planning to come back this fall with 20% of usual stadium capacity. Risky and dumb? Sure. But the real loser here is Bill Belichick. Cheating is probably way trickier and easier to catch in a socially distanced arena.
This week: air purifiers, Roomba goes back to school and smartens up, and mulling over Phil Schiller’s scorched earth App Store IAP legacy. 🧨 .
- Quibi Scraps "Quick Bite" Format for Drive-In Debut | Hollywood Reporter
- Breville Barista Express Parts and Accessories
- Best Air Purifier 2020 | Reviews by Wirecutter
- News Publishers Join Fight Against Apple Over App Store Terms - WSJ
- Apple Defeats Epic’s Effort to Restore Fortnite on App Store - Bloomberg
- Disney+ will offer early access to 'Mulan' on its iOS app through Apple's In-App Purchases - 9to5Mac
- Dolphins, University of Miami to allow fans at home openers; plan deemed 'risky'
- Food Network Gives Viewers New Shows Despite Coronavirus Shutdown - Variety
- iRobot is giving its vacuum cleaners a new AI-powered brain - The Verge
- Aerial app updated with new settings interface and more screensavers - 9to5Mac
- Amazon.com: Full Circle and Brush Set, White Tiny Team Mini Dustpan: Home & Kitchen