Variety has off-the-record sources that are totally not us reporting that Oprah and Tom Hanks are in a bidding war to buy the rights to the show for upwards of $220 million. The ball is in your court, Spotify.
This week: direct democracy, accidental Kalanick, and Quibi we hardly knew ye.
- Tracking Congress In The Age Of Trump
- Quibi Open Letter
- Our Incredible Journey
- darth™ on Twitter: "who?" / Twitter
- darth™ on Twitter: "GIVE BAILEY A BURRITO NOT A BALLOT SENATOR ELIZABETH" / Twitter
- Dogs for Biden Dog Collar - Team Joe Store
- Bay Curious Prop Fest | KQED
- Chase expands "Pay Yourself Back" redemptions | CNN Underscored
- First look at Apple's MagSafe Leather Wallet highlights concerns as delivery times delayed - 9to5Mac
- Tesla to offer bird’s eye view through Autopilot camera in FSD package - Electrek
- Tesla posts earnings amid Elon Musk promises of ‘Full Self-Driving’ - The Washington Post
- Descript, Andrew Mason’s platform to edit audio by editing text, now lets you edit video, too | TechCrunch
- Descript: Making podcast editing more like text editing – Six Colors
- Download areas and navigate offline - iPhone & iPad - Google Maps Help