About this Episode
If skateboarding is considered an Olympic sport now, surely they can carve out a category for sparkling water adjacent podcasters to juice the ratings. Call us, NBC.
This week: pigs in a blanket as American as apple pie, suing Disney because direct-to-streaming feels like a lie, and Apple sets up their website for people who want to click “buy”. 💸.
- 19 Hilarious "Chopped" Memes That Are Guaranteed To Make You LOL
- Guy Fieri creates absurd Apple Pie Hot Dog for MLB's Field of Dreams Game - CBSSports.com
- Stephen Colbert Apple Pie Hot Dig Clip
- Carlos Gomez on Instagram: “Not sure how to make espresso spookily, so mummy dogs it is. 👻.”
- How do I use Hotel & Dorm Connect to connect to the internet? | Official Roku Support
- Tokyo Olympics Draw Smallest Summer Games TV Audience Since 1988 - The New York Times
- Peacock Reaches 54 Million Sign-Ups, Will Roll Out on Sky Platform - Variety
- Reese Witherspoon’s Hello Sunshine to Be Sold to Media Company Backed by Blackstone - WSJ
- Discovery Earnings Top Expectations as Ad Sales Grow
- 'Black Widow' Legal Fallout: Inside the Scarlett Johansson Disney Suit - Variety
- Apple redesigns online store and brings back dedicated 'store' tab - 9to5Mac
- Apple (AAPL) Readies New iPhones With Pro-Focused Camera, Video Updates - Bloomberg
- In internal memo, Apple addresses concerns around new Photo scanning features, doubles down on the need to protect children - 9to5Mac