About this Episode
“So Tim, it says you’re getting an A in Macs but in Services, the teacher wrote “is greedy and anticompetitive, at risk of being held back.“
This week: morning CEO habits, twenty seven percent, and Ryan demands to see figure skating in no less than IMAX resolution. 🔭 .
- Hikes, horseback rides and Peloton: Can a new slate of ‘wellness’ wine tastings lure Millennials?
- How John Foley, Peloton Co-Founder, Spends His Sundays - The New York Times
- Peloton CEO John Foley to Step Down, Firm to Cut 2,800 Jobs - WSJ
- Amazon, Other Potential Suitors Explore Peloton Deal - WSJ
- Structured - Day Planner
- NBC Opens Olympics With ‘Worst Hand Imaginable’ - The New York Times
- Beijing Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony Ratings Hit All-Time Low - Variety
- Apple in 2021: The Six Colors report card – Six Colors
- Apple debuts Tap to Pay feature for iPhone, here are the details - 9to5Mac
- Domino's offers $3 tip if you order pizza online, choose carryout
- Picco Restaurant | Larkspar, CA | Marin