4K monitors are a lot like grocery store bagels. I mean sure — technically it's food, but do you really want to edit video on one for 10 hours a day?
Wait, maybe this analogy doesn't really work...
This week: bipartisanship, parenting tips, and a trip to Whole Foods. 🐣
- Apple Mac Studio review: finally - The Verge
- Apple Studio Display review: nothing to see here - The Verge
- Apple Mac Studio with M1 Ultra Review: Insane Power for the Price | PetaPixel
- Daring Fireball: The Apple Studio Display
- Daring Fireball: Three Updates Regarding the Studio Display
- "The Apple Studio Display is a Bad Deal" - YouTube
- Matter has been delayed yet again, allegedly due to popularity - 9to5Mac
- Volvo and ChargePoint will build EV charging stations at Starbucks in 5 states - The Verge
- Amazon to shut its bookstores and other shops as its grocery chain expands | Reuters
- Amazon Opens a Whole Foods With the Next Step in Automation - The New York Times
- The best bagels in the San Francisco Bay Area
- LG announces 2022 OLED TV pricing: new 42-inch size costs $1,399 - The Verge
- Venice Blend | Medium Roast Coffee | Groundwork Coffee Co.
- Amazon.com : 3M Gel Wrist Rest for Standing Desks, Wraps Around Desk Edge for Comfort Sitting or Standing, Great for Desks with Sharp Edges, Non-Slip Back, Smooth Easy to Clean Cover, 30", Black (WR200B) : Office Products