About this Episode
In economics, a mouse price spiral occurs when consumers get so desensitized to a media conglomerate raising fees that they no longer cry at the end of Pixar movies.
This week: David Zaslav channels his inner Jojo and has a demo day with the HBO Max streaming catalog while Carlos can’t stop watching his new slightly less dumb Roomba. 📺.
- Does My Child Need a ticket to go to a MLB Game? - TicketCity Insider
- Better Call Saul on Twitter: "Kaylee and her Pop Pop. (📷: julietdonenfeld on Instagram) #BetterCallSaul https://t.co/3wMcFA2cum" / Twitter
- Elon Musk says Tesla will raise price of FSD by 25% in September
- Disney+ Ad Plan Pricing, Launch Date; Disney+ Premium, Hulu Fee Hikes - Variety
- Move Replacement Battery Kit | Sonos
- Sports Streaming Makes Losers of Us All - The Atlantic
- HBO Max and Warner Bros. Discovery seem to be on fire, and that’s on purpose - The Verge
- Ooni Karu 12 Multi-Fuel Pizza Oven — Ooni USA