About this Episode
Turns out if you run enough independent bookstores out of business, you eventually amass enough money and marketshare to force people that are just trying to buy trash bags to watch a mediocre football game. Who knew?
This week: software updates, Ryan has a new phone, and Carlos has a stroke of genius if only he had a time machine. 🥃.
- Paper Plane - WSJ Recipes
- The Aperol Spritz Is Not a Good Drink - The New York Times
- The Amazon Experience Comes to the NFL - The Ringer
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro review: early adopter island - The Verge
- Thin iPhone 14 Pro Max Case - Thinnest and Best – totallee
- Apple delays iCloud Shared Photo Library for later iOS 16 release | AppleInsider
- Crumbl Cookies - Freshly Baked & Home Delivered Cookies