Grammarians and mobile payments aficionados, rejoice! There’s a little something for everyone in this [v good] episode.
This week: teaching your pup fetch using your busted eeros, the problematic tweets of a perennially problematic CEO, Amazon’s pie hands, and a supremely awkward comparison of musical taste. 🎧.
- Staying Public | Tesla
- Apple Pay comes to 7-Eleven and CVS later in 2018
- Netflix, Amazon Video, and Xfinity are accidentally re-creating cable TV - The Verge
- Comcast is totally okay with you not having an Xfinity set-top box
- Amazon Is Planning Live TV Recorder, Challenging TiVo - Bloomberg
- Amazon Frank : Tivo
- Amazon in Running to Acquire Landmark Movie Chain - Bloomberg
- Apple to Expand IPhone X Design With New Colors, Big Screens - Bloomberg
- Nikon announces powerful Z7 and Z6 full-frame mirrorless cameras - The Verge
- Sonos | Wireless Speakers and Home Sound Systems
- August Smart Lock | Your Smart Home Starts at the Door.