“Psst. Hey kid. Yeah, you. Let’s make a deal. I’ll give you $20 a month and you give me root level access to all your web traffic, online shopping history, contacts, location data, personal connections, photographs, videos, life events...”
This week: Carlos gets a robot, Apple celebrates National Privacy Day, Facebook pulls a Facebook, and Spindrift comes out of nowhere to top our Still or Sparkling® power rankings. 🍋.
- Men's Wool Runners - Tuke French Fry (Cream Sole)
- Clue Heywood on Twitter: "Love putting my Peloton bike in the most striking area of my ultra-modern $3 million house"
- Amazon.com: iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors: Home & Kitchen
- Echo Upgrade Program @ Amazon.com
- The Casper Glow - our magical light for better sleep. | Casper®
- Serious FaceTime bug allows you to listen remotely before anyone answers — Apple to fix ‘later this week’ - The Verge
- Facebook pays teens to install VPN that spies on them | TechCrunch
- Facebook Loses Apple Approval to Test Apps, Use Tools on IPhones - Bloomberg
- Apple's dramatic Q1 2019 results - Six Colors
- Hello, Half & Half – Spindrift
- TextExpander | Communicate Smarter
- Roomba® i7+ Overview | iRobot - YouTube