The Failing New York Times drops the ball yet again. Instead of asking Democratic candidates what their favorite Spindrift cocktail is, we’re left with a bunch of old dudes saying their wife and Abraham Lincoln are their heroes.
This week: how to carry a laptop, Internet suitcases, more Apple Store chicanery, and Google’s renewed cloud gaming ambitions. 🎮.
- 18 Questions. 21 Candidates. Here’s What They Said. - The New York Times
- Joe Biden - Wikipedia
- Ben Affleck Laptop Carry
- Dylan on Twitter: "The second you turn 30 https://t.co/4gdCqvSVEE"
- Google Stadia price: Founder’s Edition, Stadia Pro, pre-order details - Polygon
- E3 2019: How Much Does The Google Stadia Pro Subscription Cost? - GameSpot
- Volvo Cars to supply Uber with up to 24,000 self-driving cars - Reuters
- Away, Instagram's favorite suitcase brand, is now worth $1.4 billion
- New Apple Store design changes prioritize a straightforward shopping experience - 9to5Mac
- Xbox Project Scarlett Revealed: Specs, Features and More
- Spotify’s officially separating podcasts and music in premium users’ libraries - The Verge
- New Kindle Oasis channels Apple's True Tone displays - 9to5Toys
- Amazon to shut down its Amazon Restaurants business in the U.S. – GeekWire
- AT&T Eyes $16- to $17-a-Month Streaming Service in Strategy Shift - WSJ
- New York is poised to legalize electric scooters and bikes - The Verge
- Kuo on 2020 iPhones: 5.4-Inch and 6.7-Inch Models With 5G, 6.1-Inch Model With LTE, All With OLED Displays - MacRumors
- Apple completes Best Buy repair partnership with nearly 1,000 US locations - 9to5Mac
- Meet the new Dropbox | Dropbox Blog