Rumor has it that Amazon is considering a reboot of "Field of Dreams" but this time it stars Pete Buttigieg getting lost in a cornfield on his way to the next wine cave fundraiser.
This week: encryption quid pro quo, paper towel math redux, and a special impeachment edition of Still or Sparkling. 💦.
- Still or Sparkling: Impeachment Edition
- 'No eating, no drinking, no caffeine': What it's like on the Senate floor during impeachment trial
- Target Paper Towels
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Renewed for 6th and Final Season at AMC – Variety
- Amazon.com: Incase Icon Slim Pack, 15.6" Laptop Backpack, Black, CL55535: Incase Designs Corp
- Geotag Photos Pro for iPhone and Android
- Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Google bashed by smaller rivals at congressional antitrust hearing - The Washington Post
- iCloud security overview - Apple Support
- PlayStation is skipping E3 2020 - Polygon
- Luminary lowers its controversial podcast fee to $4.99 from $7.99 monthly - The Verge
- As Apple prepares original podcasts, Spotify reportedly in talks to acquire the ‘Ringer’
- Click for Philips Hue – RunLessWire
- Amazon.com: Contigo AUTOSEAL West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug, 16 oz., Black: Kitchen & Dining