Okay. Open Overcast. Tap play.
"This episode will begin after a brief message from Tom Steyer..."
Wait what the?
This week: car dealership slogans, a Peacock gets its feathers, and we mark 10 years of the iPad not being very good. 😬.
- Kobe’s Legacy in L.A. w/ J.A. Adande. Plus, the Future of Music w/ Zane Lowe, Nathan Hubbard, and Joe House - The Ringer
- Big Tech Alert on Twitter: "👥 @cue is now following @TiVo" / Twitter
- Casper × Plus | Casper®
- Meagan Fisher Couldwell on Twitter: "Toilet paper brands are like "you get 6 family mega rolls which is the equivalent of 30 regular rolls for $12, or 12 double rolls which is the equivalent of 24 regular rolls for $8, but this one is 2-ply but this one has ripples" and I'm in the grocery store for 20 minutes like: https://t.co/y6JUFo4Nqp" / Twitter
- Ford Mustang Mach-E: sleeping cozy and frunk-gating - electrek
- Peacock Streaming: What to Expect From NBC's New Service - The New York Times
- ‘The Tonight Show’ and ‘Late Night’ Will Stream on Peacock
- Daring Fireball: Interesting Stats on the U.S. Streaming Service Market
- Seamless, Grubhub deliver confusion with mistaken restaurant listings
- 11th Annual Customer Choice Awards Winners | Trader Joe's
- My mounted tv is exactly the same width as the wall above my fireplace. : oddlysatisfying
- Property Brothers doing it wrong. : TVTooHigh
- Daring Fireball: The iPad Awkwardly Turns 10
- Upgrade #282: The iPad at 10 - Relay FM
- Steve Troughton-Smith on Twitter: "You really can’t trust the iOS Files app w/ file operations at all, especially to a third-party service. Every running file-based app ends up with a different list of files if you try to e.g. replace a folder on Dropbox. Files vanish, upload spinners break, helper processes crash" / Twitter
- Filming for 'The Matrix' sequel to bring helicopters, stunt drivers, pyrotechnics to downtown SF | Hoodline
- NBC Bay Area on Twitter: "Keanu Reeves eating ice cream in Alameda? It sure looks like it. https://t.co/QX3i1kAkHX [Video: @happynibbamoy] https://t.co/XgnNHVigj0" / Twitter
- iOS - Home - Apple