It’s a shame Herman Melville isn’t still around to finish writing his magnum opus, Moby Dick 2: Watts in the Box. Or put another way: a multi-year journey through the world of travel chargers reaches its climax.
This week: sleep shirts, subscription software, and Xzibit heard you like smart home hubs so he added a hub to your hub to control you bridges. 🤯.
- Mayor Pete Buttigieg Dance - YouTube
- Shake Shack Opens First SF Location, With a Local Twist – NBC Bay Area
- Baboy on Instagram: “@starbucks”
- How to Get Free Donut Fries at Dunkin’ This Weekend | Dunkin'
- Spotify Is Buying The Ringer - The New York Times
- Amazon.com: Satechi 108W Pro USB-C PD Desktop Charger - 2 USB-C PD & 2 USB-A Ports - Compatible with 2019 MacBook Pro, 2018 MacBook Air, 2018 iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11 (USA): Home Audio & Theater
- Hubitat Elevation™ | Local, Reliable, Fast and Private Home Automation – HUBITAT
- The sad state of Intuit’s Mint
- Tesla Model Y is coming to customers ahead of schedule and with extra range - Roadshow
- New ‘CarKey’ feature in iOS 13.4 beta brings built-in support for unlocking, driving, and sharing NFC car keys
- Damien Barrett on Twitter: "You can use this link (you need to be logged in of course) to see how much $ you spent at Amazon in 2019. I feel like I got lucky with only spending $$2,611.57 https://t.co/quD2kKGsPr" / Twitter
- GeForce Now, the Streaming Service People Wanted from Google, Launches Today - VICE
- Kuo: Apple to Launch AirTags, Small Charging Mat, New iPads and Macs, High-End Headphones, and More in First Half of 2020 - MacRumors
- Amazon.com: Breville the Barista Express Espresso Machine, BES870XL: Semi Automatic Pump Espresso Machines: Kitchen & Dining